Was Zimmerman's Gun Drawn When He Approached Trayvon? 10 Big Problems For George Zimmerman
Zimmerman, could not have known whether Martin also had a gun. So, is it possible that Zimmerman may have been holding his gun when he approached Martin?
[Black Star News Editorial]
Was Zimmerman Holding Gun When he approached Martin?
1. He incriminated himself by saying "they always get away" placing Trayvon Martin in the same category as the alleged many, real or imaginery, suspects either he or the Sanford Police had failed to deal with in the past. He profiled Martin as a thief demonstrating prejudice and ill disposition.
2. He profiled Martin as a thief and he could see that he was Black --Zimmerman states this in response to the 911 dispatcher's question. Since he had not witnessed Martin committing a burglary or any other crime, he had concluded that Martin was a criminal simply because he was Black.
3. He profiled Martin as a criminal suspect because he was Black and was also wearing a hoodie; since many young African American males --and white ones too-- wear hoodies, it means that Zimmerman was prejudiced against Black males that fit that category. Martin became the perfect prey once Zimmerman spotted him in the neighborhood.
4. Zimmerman's prejudice towards Black males is known. He had called 911 previously 46 times before, to report suspects in the neighborhood. According to The Daily Beast, "starting in 2011, Zimmerman’s calls increasingly focused on what he considered 'suspicious' characters walking around the neighborhood—almost all of whom were young black males. On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about '7-9' years old, four feet tall, with a 'skinny build' and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy."
He may have called about any Black man he'd observed in the neighborhood; or he may have called even when he saw nobody. He thereby could have diabolically created the appearance, to the Sanford Police that Black males were a menace on the prowl in the neighborhood. And, in case he did end up shooting one of them one day, the Police would be understanding -- after all, Zimmerman's numerous calls had alerted the police about the danger Black males posed.
5. Zimmerman was ordered not to follow Martin but he did so anyway, showing that his intention the minute he'd observed Martin, was to interact with him.
6. By ignoring the police dispatcher, Zimmerman wanted to engage Martin before the police arrived on the scene to disrupt his own plans. He wasn't even smart enough to concoct a story or claim that he defied the police because he had observed Martin committing a crime.
7. Zimmerman followed Martin. He never stood his ground; so the Florida Stand Your Ground law can't protect him. It was Martin who stood his ground and if Martin had a weapon, he could have lawfully shot and killed Zimmerman who was pursuing him even though he likely would have still been arrested anyway.
8. Zimmerman has a record of violent encounters; Martin does not.
9. Zimmerman went into hiding for 45 days; these aren't the actions of an innocent man who shot someone else in self defense. The alleged injuries Zimmerman suffered to his nose and back of his head --if indeed they were authentic and if in fact they were caused in an altercation with Martin-- don't justify the shooting death of Martin, whom Zimmerman had stalked.
10. Zimmerman had every intention to engage Martin even at the risk of using deadly force. Why would he risk engaging Martin if he believed he was a suspect? Zimmerman was carrying a gun. But he could not have known whether Martin also had a gun or not. Is it possible that Zimmerman may have been holding his gun when he approached Martin so that he would be able to fire first in case Martin had a gun and attempted to also pull his out? This could also explain why Trayvon Martin screamed; possibly, he'd realized Zimmerman was about to kill him with a gun.
"Speaking Truth To Empower."
Ann GarrisonNovember 30,2013 @ 12:14 PM
It was sexy to be against the war back then. He was probably in it to get laid.
carpinteyrobwmJuly 14,2013 @ 09:29 PM
carpinteyrobwmJuly 14,2013 @ 08:34 PM
amslctciikJuly 13,2013 @ 01:47 AM
http://youngsgear.us - louis vuitton bags cheap on the inside...
No Record Exist!!